Sunday, November 22, 2009

{I have been crafty again!}

After a long recovery, I decided to get my butt into gear! I have been making cards for the upcoming craft fair at the Embassy here. I made 75 kangaroo cards- some with different colors and flowers. I used American Crafts papers, Colorbox chalk ink, Kaiser Craft flowers and bling, I am not sure who makes the stamps, they were passed down to me- Thanks Janet!!! If you are in the Canberra area, make sure to stop and see me on Wednesday @ 1-3 in the Atrium. I will have handbags, cards, and little fabric bon bons, perfect teacher gifts!!!! Here is the card...


And I have also started making these BDU handbags. It was made out of my husbands old BDU. I also incorporated a pocket on the inside and the outside, a name, tape and a USAF tape on each of the handles. I am willing to make special order handmade bags out of your loved ones uniform, it only takes the top, email me for any details!!! Here is the photo of it.


Thanks for looking and it feels great to be back crafting!!! :)