Tuesday, June 2, 2009

{Blackberry Digi Frame + Studio G}

I used the same paper lines from DCWV for this creation. I could have sworn I had this label set from Nestabilities, but I guess I didn't! {It is now on my shopping list! *giggle*} I printed out the digi stamp, then colored it in, cut around the edges and then inked the edge to make the cut lines disappear. I used Copics to color in the images, Ranger dimensional pearls for the flower centers, Primas, and for the centers I used the new glittered skittles, also available at Pezadoodle. I have been a bit leery about digi stamps. For one I do not like change- at all... :) But now that I have gotten the swing of it, they are really nice and convenient. You can resize them, stretch them, etc. Plus you do not have to wait for shipping! Living overseas, ordering stamps can take over two weeks to get, and with digi, it is instant gratification!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy moly, I'm hyperventillating!!! I LOVE what you did with Marti's Nestie stamp!!! That is SO COOL - especially more so since you used it without the actual nestie! I've been holding off using it because I don't have that particular one yet!!!

Your card is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous said...

love it jamie! purple and green is one of my fave color combos!

Anita said...

This card is so beautiful! I love the purple and green. Great use of the digi image.

Julia said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo and how you colored the image!