Monday, March 23, 2009

{I got selected for a Design Team!!!!!}


Marti @ Pezadoodle announced over the weekend for her design team call and guess what????? I was on the list! How stinkin' cool is that? I have only been on one other DT for a small company here in Australia. To say the least I am stepping WAY out of my comfort zone!!! The best part about my position you ask??? I will be using Studio G stamps from Hampton Arts! I absolutely love studio G stamps!!! I have quite a collection of them already and I cannot wait to see the new releases! Thanks again to Marti for accepting me onto her team! I cannot wait until April 1st to come! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamie, good for you to play more with Studio G stamps.

MJ

Sandie said...

Congratulations! Looking forward to working with you.